Saturday, September 27, 2008
Grandma's Wisdom
Hi, everyone. I'll bet I'm up before any of you. Thought you might like to know it was very peaceful and quiet around here last night. It was nice because I was able to hear every word, and didn't have any desire to argue. Just watched by myself in my room. Even though I didn't sign up for the blog ( which I should have), I have a good idea how all of you feel. I thought Obama was great. McCain couldn't look him in the eye at all, no matter how hard McNeil tried to get him to. McCain will always be impulsive and erratic, and I think very dangerous, just like his running mate. He seemed older than his age, and I am not of the opinion that just because someone has lived longer they are any smarter. We always have a lot to learn from you younger guys. I wasn't sure of Obama when he was nominated, but I am now. I went to bed before midnight, thinking of all of you and your scorecards. I just couldn't stand hearing the know it all pundits, and I'm glad now that I got some sleep. Will be very interesting next Thurs., but maybe painful. Hope people don't start feeling sorry for Palin. Love to all of you, A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment