Monday, September 29, 2008

Katie Couric's joint interview with McCain/Palin

Katie Couric gets another chat with Palin, who this time has McCain along to make sure she answers the questions correctly...this was like sitting through a "helicopter parent"/teacher conference where the parent is making excuses (badly!) for their child's behavior. McCain keeps looking at her like he's thinking, "Just like we practiced honey!" Kudos to Katie Couric for continuing to chase the issue...

2 comments:

Erik said...

I have to hand it to the McPalin campaign. I didn't think there was any way they could make the Couric interview look any worse. This is so mind-numbingly bad that I'm having a hard time coming up with words to describe it. Well, she can't bring McCain to the debate this Thursday. I expect that they'll try to use the failure of the bailout as a way to cancel it. I just want to go on the record now as having said that.

gloria said...

I think they're going to have to go through with the debate, even though they are probably cringing about it. I can't think of anything they can use to cancel it, short of another hurricane or crisis on Wall Street - oh wait, I forgot, there is a crisis on Wall Street - well, maybe?????
Sarah might have to fly to DC to convince the House Republicans to vote for the bailout legislation. Here she comes to save the day......