
You may have seen a clip of Hannity vs. Gibbs already, but this replay and analysis is worth a look.
The video lasts just under seven minutes, and I enjoyed every second. It's always fun to watch the fish pull the fisherman into the water. Hannity not only gets beaten at his own game by Obama's Communications Director, but he also get's a "vicious taunting" from the French castle guard himself, John Cleese of Monty Python fame. No, he didn't say his "mother was a hamster" or that his "father smelt of elderberries".
Obama sure seems to be surrounding himself with the right people these days. We may be watching a clip of our next press secretary. That's to say nothing of the revelation at the end about Palin's only remaining interviews, which I feel the need to fact check. I've verified her additional interviews will take place, with this pathetic excuse for, well, an excuse, but not whether they will be the only ones before the election. Anyway, ENJOY!..
The video lasts just under seven minutes, and I enjoyed every second. It's always fun to watch the fish pull the fisherman into the water. Hannity not only gets beaten at his own game by Obama's Communications Director, but he also get's a "vicious taunting" from the French castle guard himself, John Cleese of Monty Python fame. No, he didn't say his "mother was a hamster" or that his "father smelt of elderberries".
Obama sure seems to be surrounding himself with the right people these days. We may be watching a clip of our next press secretary. That's to say nothing of the revelation at the end about Palin's only remaining interviews, which I feel the need to fact check. I've verified her additional interviews will take place, with this pathetic excuse for, well, an excuse, but not whether they will be the only ones before the election. Anyway, ENJOY!..
No comments:
Post a Comment