Steve and I are trying to come up with a word that describes Palin's unique attitude, especially as showcased in the debate. I'm not quite satisfied with snotty, bratty, snarky, snobby......you know, one word that reflects her seventh-grade-cooler-than-everyone-popular-mean-girl demeanor.
Dust off your thesaurus and see what you can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rachel Maddow hit it on the head when she called Palin "cartoonishly folksy".
I thought my morning sickness was back, but it was just the repitition of those stupid buzzwords. I kept a tally.
maverick: 7
main streeters: 3
soccer moms
hockey moms
joe six pack
darn right (or was it damn skippy?)
heartland
say it aint so Joe (or was it dagnabbit?)
On her attitude, she was getting frustrated that Biden wouldn't give her an excuse to "just be Palin" and make catty little remarks. But she just HAD to, so we got the comment about loving Israel (which had everyone scratching their heads saying, "wha"?), and the attempts to bully him into leaving the Bush Administration out of the discourse (which not even Republicans bought). Rachel Maddow was right again when she noted that her attitude didn't win her points this time. It was out of place and very un-VP.
I meant repetition. It's way too early to be blogging.
how about flippant? btw, that's what she calls herself...
Post a Comment