The Obama campaign just released this documentary about McCain's involvement in the Lincoln Savings & Loan scandal in the 80's, and how it relates to the current financial crisis. This is the first I've heard of this, so I don't know how accurate it is... Hopefully it will show up on FactCheck so we can see for sure. If this IS accurate, how in the hell can the McCain campaign even respond?!? I thought he was just clueless about the economy, but it's much worse than that -- according to this info, he is downright crooked. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought it would be at least another week before we started hearing about the Keating 5. You know what's more surprising? The fact that the Obama campaign had this mini-doc all ready to go. I think the speed with which they released such a well-produced rebuttle is a warning to the McCain campaign that the Dems are more than ready to return fire, so they should be careful which cans of worms they choose to open.
Post a Comment