Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Margaret and Helen

this is just a link to another blog, but it's an entertaining one for sure. ladies and gentlemen, i give you 82-year-old helen philpot. she is a riot.

"John McCain has been part of the Republican party in Washington for 26 years. It doesn’t matter what he has been saying the last few months, eventually he’s going to eat the party pie again. He’s old. I’m old. That’s what we do. We don’t suddenly switch to salad."

http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Erik said...

Now THAT is what I call some straight talk! Pure gold.

Erik said...

I enjoyed the blog so much that I added an RSS feed to the sidebar in this site. Now you can see updates of her thoughts as she posts them.

When you visit her blog, be sure to scroll down to the one about the raccoon. It's hilarious!