Yet again, there is a rumor that Palin (the real one!) will be making an appearance on SNL this weekend. This time, instead of denying it, the show just says they "are not confirming anything". Stay tuned!!
Did you guys watch the Weekend Update Thursday last night? I'm loving it. Who else thinks the guy who plays Barack Obama is SPOT ON?!? I love how he imitates his speaking patterns... he he :) The one who played McCain did nothing to capture his anger in the last debate though -- slightly disappointing. I did love the crazy lady from the McCain rally though! "....Obama consorts with terriers..... he's a Jer.... he's a Muslin..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
From the news stories I saw today, it looks like Palin will indeed be on SNL. Question is -- can they do it without helping her image? Something tells me they'll try.
Post a Comment