Here's Joe Biden's take on the debate, for what it's worth. To my complete amazement, I haven't yet found any interviews with Palin for counterpoints. Shocker, I know.
Olbermann is predictably pitching softballs, but Biden makes a couple of good points.
"I just want to point out that disabled veterans in America rate John at 20% on his voting record. The veterans' groups don't think John has cared for the veterans coming home." It appears he took exception to McCain's attempt to own veterans' issues.
And on McCain's multiple boasts about his travels abroad:
"I've traveled to all those placed John traveled... just because I was there doesn't make me right."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually, the McCain camp isn't allowing Palin out for interviews about the debate. All the major news outlets (except ABC) had Biden on, but no one had Palin on, despite trying... all according to this page:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/27/sara-palin-nowhere-to-be_n_129861.html
~Greg
Hopefully the sarcasm came through when I said I was amazed that I hadn't found any Palin interviews.
Post a Comment