During the last debate I jotted down in my notebook a question. "Why did McCain just assume that the young black man had never heard of Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac?" I left it out of my debate summary because I dismissed it as being overly sensitive and guessed I was just searching for something scandalous. Well, I guess the young man who asked the question actually took some exception to the comment. Turns out he has a bachelor's degree in political science, a master's degree in legal studies, a few years of law school, and is working on a master's in public administration.
For the record, my guess is that McCain's assumption was based upon his perception of the man's young age more than anything.
By the way... any predictions on what Obama will do with his 30 minutes of prime time on the Wednesday before the election?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment