This is just an update on an earlier post about McCain's own domestic terrorist pal, but I thought it was worth its own entry.
Carl Bernstein himself writes today about the political connections between Watergate mastermind G. Gordon Liddy and John McCain. He goes into further detail concerning some of the quotes we mentioned in our earlier post about Liddy. Some of the things Liddy has said, done, and served prison time for are absolutely shocking, yet McCain still said, "Congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great."
I really hope this gets traction if McCain continues to play the Ayers card...
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Like you said, if they continue to talk about associations, this is a pretty good one. Luckily Obama is in the position right now to stay "above it all".
Of course, if McCain tries to "kick his you-know-what" in the next debate as he claims, Obama may be ready with some haymakers just like this one. I'm ready for Wednesday. McCain is really backed into a corner, so it should be pretty sporty.
Post a Comment